+385 99 481 73 73

+385 1 4920 120


We create legal solutions and adapt to the clients’ needs

Always looking one step ahead

Our thorough and transparent approach to work has been recognized by numerous foreign clients who have directed parts of their business to the Republic of Croatia.

We are proud of the fact that language and cultural barriers do not create the slightest problem in communicating with clients - in fact, every day we learn new things that expand our horizons and contribute to our desire to dispel myths about law practice as a static activity.

Legal support online

Technology advancement and constant monitoring of the dynamic process of information technology development, which we actively use in our daily work, has prompted us to invest in the advancement of the provision of online legal services.

Legal support

Our team

We gather exceptional legal experts

Need legal help? Make an appointment.

We build trust and long-term cooperation based on personal contact with the client.


Review of the institutes and court practice of the croatian legal system

Special arrangement of copyrights in computer programs, 2/17/2020, mag.iur Anja Juršetić, Personal dana protection, (source: Verlag Dashöfer)

Particularly interesting is the legal situation of creating a computer program in employment relationship with an employer – namely, according to Article 108 of the Copyright law, when a computer program is created by a worker in the performance of business obligations or following the instructions of the employer, it is the employer who by the law acquires exclusive property right such a program, unless otherwise specified in the contract between the worker and the employer.